Camp Terms and Conditions and FAQs
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning January 16, 2012.
- We host several amps that handle registration at their location, we ill have a link to their website to register.
- Program registration will remain open until all available spaces are filled or until the Friday before the start of camp.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of $50 per week to reserve a spot for them. The deposit can be paid by mailing a check within 7 days of the registration. If we do not receive the deposit within 14 days of registration, we will cancel the transaction and you will be notified via email.
- Checks should be made out to Learning Fun 101 and mailed to 102 Crosby Rd, Georgetown, TX 78681. Please include a copy of the invoice with your check.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for any check we are unable to deposit or not honored by your bank.
- Alternatively, payment can be made in full at the time of registration via Visa, Mastercard or Discover through the web site.
- Full payment for camps is due 30 days prior to the camp registered for, payment an be made by check or by credit card. If final payment is not received by the due date, the space and deposit will be forfeited and the space may be given to the next student on the waiting list. If you register after May 15th, 2012, full payment is due at the time of registration.
- If you need to withdraw from a camp, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the withdrawal. We will not process withdrawals from voicemails.
- On or before May 15th, the full payment minus the non-refundable deposit.
- On or before June 1st, 50% of program.
- No refunds will be processed after June 1st.
- Learning fun 101 reserves the right to cancel a session due to insufficient enrollment.
- In that event that the session is cancelled, your deposit and tuition will be refunded in full.
- By registering for our camp, you agree to the following release agreement:
- “In consideration of provision of all science instruction (the “Services”) by Learning Fun 101 you agree to release any and all claims, demands, causes of action, remedies and damages against Learning Fun 101, or anyone in their employment in connection with provision of the Services, including all claims and causes of action of negligence, personal injury, and property damage.”
- Camps begins promptly at the time stated for that camp. After a grace period of 15 minutes, late pick-up of your child will be charged at $1/minute.
- We require all student to be picked up and for parents to show ID unless we receive a written release that camper will be walking home from the parent on the first day of camp.
- If you know that your explorer will be late to camp or will not attend camp that day, please email your child’s name and camp location or call the center and leave a message (512-740-3024).
- July 4th is a holiday. There will be no camp that day.
- There are no refunds for absences and there is no provision for make-up classes.
- The safety and health of all campers is very important to us. If a camper have special needs or any allergies, please let us know in the registration and if necessary, please provide instructions to your child’s leader on the first day of camp or via email.
- All of our leaders are CPR and First Aid certified. Please let us know if your camper has special conditions we need to be aware of.
- We will notify parents in writing regarding any minor falls or scrapes during the day. If there is a head injury, Learning Fun 101 will contact the parents immediately.
- Exploration can be demanding and it is important that campers have the energy to get them through the day. Please ensure all campers eat a nutritious breakfast before coming to our center and they bring a snack to eat mid-morning and a nutritious bag lunch.
- Please pack a lunch that is nut free as we sometimes have campers that have life-threatening allergies.
What to Bring:
- Campers should wear clothes they do not mind getting dirty, plus suitable clothes for outdoors depending on the weather that day. Please pack a change of clothes to have available just in case.
- Explorers may bring sunscreen and insect repellent. Please let us know in the registration if your camper will require application.
- During the day, outdoor fun will take place at the facilities playscape.
Camp Checklist (please label):
Medicines (labeled & consent note with detailed instructions)
Appropriate clothes (hat, etc.)
- Campers are expected to be helpful, courteous and to try their best at all times. Parents please review with your campers the importance of being attentive and respectful to instructors and other campers during this camp so that this may be a memorable and fun experience for all.
- Learning Fun 101 reserves the right to dismiss, without refund, any camper who is consistently disrespectful or endangers him/herself, their leaders or other Explorers due to inappropriate or unsafe conduct.
- We will email parents, who have registered the Friday before the start of camp to welcome you. This email will contain the information for the week and your leader’s emergency contact information.
- We encourage parents to join us earlier on Friday to see some of what your camper has learned and created during the week.
- Each day we will also email you a list of activities your Explorer has participated in that day.
- Our primary goal is for Explorers to have a fun, memorable experience and share and nurture their love for science, technology and engineering. We want to offer children the opportunity to express their creativity through the multi-sensory exploration of the world, big and small.
- If you have any other questions after reading this or before the start of camp please email us at email@example.com