TERMS OF ENROLLMENT AND RELEASE FORM
PLEASE READ AND SIGN ON REGISTRATION FORM
Registration Deadline: One week prior to each camp/class/workshop.
- Registration for all camp/classes and or workshops is open to the general community.
- Registration is considered complete when the Registration Form is completely filled out and corresponding payment is paid.
- Registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If a program reaches capacity, a waiting list will be developed and every effort will be made to create additional spaces. Learning Fun 101 has the right to cancel any camp program due to insufficient registration. If that should happen, a full refund will be provided.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing. Full refund if cancelling within 15 days before the start of camp/classes and or workshops, after that only 50% refund will be given. No refunds will be made for absences or withdrawals during the camp session.
- Children must be picked up as soon as camp is over. Learning Fun 101 is not responsible for children before or after stated times. We reserve the right to charge a fee of $1/minute after 10 minutes for late pick-up.
- It is understood that the parent or guardian signing this application certifies that their child will follow all rules and regulations, and will abide by all decisions made by the camp administration and director. In the event that rules are broken, proper action will be taken by the camp administration/director. If there is no change in behavior, the camper will be dismissed without a refund. In the event that the camper causes damage to another person or property, the parent or guardian will be held liable for all damages incurred.
- Medication, allergies, or special needs of students must be indicated in the space provided.
- We strongly recommend that campers who take medication during the school year take their medication during camp so that they can participate fully in camp activities.
- In case of a medical emergency, all efforts will be made to contact the parent, emergency contacts, and/or the child’s doctor. In the event that this is not possible, the parent hereby gives permission to the physician selected by the Camp Director to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and to order injection, anesthesia, or other procedures to stabilize the camper’s condition. Please remember that campers will NOT be allowed to attend camp, without having provided the appropriate forms.
- Program Participants may be subject to termination if determined to be a danger to self or others. Participant’s parents and/or guardians will be notified immediately upon any concerns related to program participation.
- All LEGOs and LEGO Projects are property of Learning Fun 101 and do not go home with your child.
- I grant permission for my child to participate in all camp activities and for photos and videos including my child to be used for Learning Fun 101 marketing purposes unless otherwise indicated in writing.